Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

13 Hours on a Plane!!!!




Hi there!!

I have made it to Seoul Korea!! 13 hour flight and I almost lost it!!  Here are some highlights from my first 13 hour flight.    

  1. My seat was by the window and I had two other people in my row that I did not know, once the lady in the middle seat saw me, she asked for a new seat. The flight attendant explained to her that it was a full flight, after the first meal they found someone who would switch with her.  Asked the guy that switch with her, why, he said that she wanted more leg room.   In my head I was like sure she did.   It hurt some but I had just taken 2 Tylenol PM, so I passed out!!
  2. I woke up to my leg hurting because of the position it was in and I did not know how to work the TV controller remember it was hidden by my thigh so I could not access it.  BUT there was hope the TV had touch screen- thank you Jesus, so I was able to select a movie and watch it.  You know you need to adjust yourself to keep the circulation going so every time I did that, I change the language from English to French to Japanese to Korean to Indonesian back to English it only took like 7 hips moves to get it back.
  3. Like I said I have hips and the in the arm rest was the controller for the TV and the call button for flight attendant was on the same remote, every time I move I called them, they started to give me some dirty looks. I rang it like 6 times, it was not until I asked does this thing come out did they figure out it was by accident.
  4. The food was good and they kept bringing us more food.  The Korean flight attendants were beautiful, their skin was glowing and dewy they had that cute little ribbon in their hair.  They were thin!!!!!
  5.  I learned that you have to get up and walk around, since I was by the window I was at the mercy of my other 2 seat mates, so when they got up so did I.






No comments:

Post a Comment